Well I was tagged by Tara Cottam so here I am!
random things I love about my husband:
1)If only I had one..ha one day!
4 jobs I've had:
2) Substitute Hip Hop Dance teacher
3) FYE employee
4) Wells Fargo teller
4 movies I have watched more than once:
1) The Count of Monte Cristo (my favorite one!)
3) High School Musical 2 ha
4) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
4 TV shows I watch:
2) The Office
4) Family Feud (everyday at work ha)
4 places I have been and loved:
2) Newport, California
3) Bisbee, AZ
4) Hopefully NY and NJ when I go there next weekend!
4 of my favorite foods:
1) Funeral Potatoes
4) Chicken Parmasean
4 places I would like to visit:
2) Paris, France
4) New York Woo!
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Being half done with school
2) Willi coming home for the summer
3) A lot of my guy friends coming home from their missions
4) Moving out with my girl friends
4 people I tag:
1) Steph Romney
2) Cassie Ross
3) Katelyn Burnett
4) Lisa Truman
Oh, and I hope everyone has decorated for Halloween! I am soo excited for it!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Okay, it has been forever I know. BUT I got the honor to go to the SYTYCD top ten tour the other night! It was M-azing! I went with my Katelyn and Ben (ha I love boys that love SYTYCD). After the totally awesome show, and an hour and a half of waiting, we got to meet all the dancers and take pictures with them and talk to them! Suprisingly they were all soo extremely nice. It was a def. highlight of my year, next to skydiving!
You can tell the ones I dont really like that much (Katee and Thayne) I made funny faces in cause I didnt care. But I do love Mark, we just decided to make an ugly face. Ha he was that coolest one. Oh and ya, I got to wear Will's hat :) it was sweaty and gross ha.