Sunday, July 3, 2011

Saturday Lake Adventure


Over the weekend Peter and I decided to take


A trip to a lake just up the


Canyon. Peter made seriously the


Best steak I have EVER tasted (worth the


Hour and a half it took to cook haha).


We also swam, laid out by the water, and made


S’mores. We had so much


Fun and Utah is BEAUTIFUL this time


Of year. I kept telling Peter over and


Over “I can’t believe I live here!” The drive


Up the canyon was amazing…












Have enough Jazz apparel on Peter??



The best steak ever




Peter being a boy…


“Hey Bake, take a picture of me throwing this rock!”


Okay…?











3 comments:

Heather Larson said...

Utah is so pretty! Oh ya so are you:)

Amanda Stark said...

Love the new pics sis! That lake is beautiful! You and Peter are looking fab...I like your hat. ok, love you!

mckenzi said...

when are you going to update us on you and your man?:) Soon please! Love ya Becs!